Wild Planet, Wild Pink Salmon, No Salt Added, 6 Ounce
Enjoy Wild Planet Wild Pink Salmon in your favorite recipe for a nutritional boost that is both flavorful and sustainable. Our canned salmon offers 340mg of EPA and DHA Omega 3 per 2oz serving to support your whole-body health. We hand filet and can this skinless and boneless Alaskan salmon from the fresh state – never frozen – to preserve the fresh-from-the-sea flavor that you want. Each can maintains its natural juices and top nutrition and is always gluten free, non-GMO and OU Kosher Pareve.
-No fillers and no need to drain the can!
-Canned fresh upon catch and never frozen
-100% sustainably caught in Alaskan waters
-Excellent source of protein and Omega 3: 340mg EPA and DHA Omega 3 per 2oz serving
-OU Kosher Pareve
Local fishermen in Alaska rely on “free school” purse seines to harvest wild salmon. This method maintains the natural population of salmon in the area’s icy waters. It also helps to maintain the pristine Alaskan habitat for these fish and other wildlife to thrive in.
Wild Planet Foods is dedicated to maintaining the ocean’s natural ecosystem while sharing delicious, healthy and sustainable wild seafood.
- DELICIOUS AND NUTRITIOUS – Wild Planet Wild Pink Salmon offers high quality nutrition and a fresh-from-the-sea flavor. Canned fresh and always skinless and boneless.
- WILD ALASKAN SALMON – Sustainably caught in the icy waters of Alaska by local fishing families who rely on “free school” purse seine methods to preserve the natural habitats and fish populations.
- NUTRITIONAL POWERHOUSE – With 340mg of EPA and DHA Omega 3 per 2oz serving, our pink salmon supports a healthy lifestyle while providing the flavor you crave.
- SKINLESS, BONELESS & NO FILLERS – No need to drain the can. The all-natural flavorful juices only add to the exquisite flavor of the fresh Alaskan salmon.
- NON-GMO SALMON – Count on our Alaska Pink Salmon to always be gluten free, non-GMO and OU Kosher Pareve, so you can be sure you’re eating quality fish without extra fillers.