Sterlet Caviar – 17.6 oz
Marky’s Sterlet Caviar description: Farmed Sterlet Caviar from Sturgeon Aquafarms – an American aquaculture company founded in 2001 Sterlet is the smallest species in the sturgeon family. It has smaller eggs but it doesn’t affect the taste of the caviar. This farmed caviar can be compared to Sevruga’s in flavor and appearance but it has a more noble look. Its taste is much brighter and more rich, the flavor is earthy with light nuttiness and the malossol way of preparation only emphasizes it. Farmed Sterlet caviar is a great deal for the connoisseurs because its quality and flavor are higher than its price.
- Best Quality & Premium Taste
- Fine Gourmet Foods for Someone Special
- Ideal Corporate & Holiday Gift
- Overnight Delivery with Ice Packs
- We offer a unique and unsurpassed selection of the finest, first quality malossol caviar available, directly sourced and hand selected from each harvest. High quality at a low price!