Season Black Capelin Caviar 2-Ounce, Glass Jar (Pack of 4)
Over 90 years ago, the Season Brand was the inspiration of a Polish immigrant who started as a food merchant selling specialty products to grocery stores in the Northeast Region. By sourcing the highest quality ingredients Season grew as a trusted brand for specialty fish. In the 1950s, as Season’s reputation as a diversified line of high quality, canned seafood, specialty vegetables grew, Season became a household staple in cities throughout the United States. Today, the Season Brand continues to source only the highest quality ingredients bringing consumers the superior taste they have known to love.
- Imported From Iceland, For Excellent Quality
- Black Capelin Caviar is Usually Served as an Appetizer, Hors D’oeuvre, or Side Dish
- Pack Of Four, For Your Convenience and Freshness
- It’s A Favorite Among Specific Gourmet Food Lovers Because Of Its Mid-Range Value
- Wild Caught, Get It Mother Natures Way