Marky’s Premium Kaluga Sturgeon Black Caviar – 2 oz – Malossol Kaluga Black Roe – GUARANTEED OVERNIGHT
Marky’s Caviar® – Farmed Kaluga Sturgeon Premium Caviar
This remarkable farm-raised hybrid Kaluga Caviar comes to us from Qiandaohu Lake, from an environment close to their natural habitat, from fresh drinking water, free of pollutants. Its firm, juicy grains ranging in color from glossy grey, with golden highlights to dark grey. And the flavor? It is considered critically endangered by the IUCN and international trade in this species (including its caviar) is restricted by CITES under Appendix II.
Suggested use: Kaluga caviar is a real treat for caviar connoisseurs. Large pearlescent beads have a distinct taste that is only characteristic to this species. Kaluga is one of the most known by more experienced consumers. Because of its fair price, Kaluga caviar can be suggested as an luxury aperitif for your holiday table. Best served alone on a Mother of Pearl spoon or a Blini. Best pairs with champagne Brut or Blanc de Blanc (dry white sparkling wine).
Flavor and Size: It is exquisitely rich, mild, buttery flavor with a unique, fully-flavored aftertaste that can satisfy the most demanding customer. Large pearly grains
Manufacturer: Marky’s Caviar, Sturgeon Aquafarms – USA, Bascom, Florida
Storage Type: Refrigerated 38F or below.
- MARKY’s Caviar – Special Selection of Extra Fine Farmed Kaluga Sturgeon Caviar for Someone Special.
- TOP PREMIUM QUALITY Kaluga Caviar, NO Artificial Coloring, NO Artificial Flavoring, No Preservatives. Real Almas Osetra Sturgeon Caviar that Tastes as it Should Taste – NO Excuse. Processed and packed in FDA, USDA, HACCP inspected facility.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY if order placed Monday – Thursday before 1pm EST. Contact Us if Saturday Delivery Required. All Kaluga Sturgeon Black Caviar Shipped in a Secure Thermo Box with Ice Packs to Preserve Freshness, Good for 72 Hours Transit Time. Keep Refrigerated 38F or below
- It is exquisitely rich, mild, buttery flavor with a unique, fully-flavored aftertaste that can satisfy the most demanding customer!
- Malossol cured Farmed Kaluga Sturgeon Black Caviar, hand packed and quality checked for color, size, freshness, flavor and texture. Defined as salty, non-fertilized fish eggs from sturgeon, black caviars are highly regarded by culinary enthusiasts the world over. Of the many sources for black caviar, the most notable are the Osetra, Beluga and Sevruga Sturgeon