Marky’s Caviar Imperial Beluga Hybrid Caviar, Farm Raised – 16 oz
Beluga caviar is hard to come by these days, especially if you want it sourced legally and sustainably. That’s why we’re so delighted to announce Beluga Hybrid Caviar, our unique and authentic substitute for the king of caviars. Sourced from Italy, these pearlescent brown eggs were harvested from a unique crossbreed of Beluga (Huso huso) and Siberian sturgeon (Acipenser baerii), and offer an exquisite experience with every mouthful. This caviar is farmed in a sustainable manner, since crossbreeding with the faster-growing baerii sturgeon results in a female that matures quickly. In this way, Beluga Hybrid combines the size and flavor profile of Beluga with the sustainability and production-speed of smaller Siberian sturgeon caviars. This premium caviar has a milder, more buttery dimension than traditional Beluga, along with the earthy, nutty notes found in premium Siberian sturgeon. Be sure to use mother of pearl spoons to serve this without corrupting its flavor. Serve on blini with creme fraiche to enjoy it the classic way.
- Best Quality & Premium Taste
- Fine Gourmet Foods for Someone Special
- Ideal Corporate & Holiday Gift
- High Standards of Quality Control
- We offer a unique and unsurpassed selection of the finest, first quality malossol caviar available, directly sourced and hand selected from each harvest. High quality at a low price!