Marky’s Baerri Osetra Sturgeon Black Caviar from Italy – 1.75 – Malossol Ossetra Black Roe – GUARANTEED OVERNIGHT
Marky’s Caviar® – Siberian Osetra Sturgeon Premium Caviar from Italy
Osetra Caviar is one of the highest priced varieties ofcaviar, eclipsed in cost only by the Beluga and Sevruga varieties. It isharvested from the Ossetra sturgeon, but it has been extirpated from the lastand it is predicted that the remaining natural population will follow soon dueto overfishing. It is considered critically endangered by the IUCN andinternational trade in this species (including its caviar) is restricted byCITES under Appendix II.
Suggested use: Ossetra caviar is a real treat forcaviar connoisseurs. Small-medium pearlescent beads have a distinct taste thatis only characteristic to this species. Osetra is most known by moreexperienced consumers. Because of its high price, Osetra caviar can besuggested as an aperitif for a small group or an exclusive event for a fewselect guests. It is an excellent choice for a high end restaurant or wine barbut be aware that its naturally soft egg shell does not follow the typical texturaldescriptions of high quality caviar. Best served alone on a Mother of Pearlspoon or a Blini. Best pairs with champagne Brut or Blanc de Blanc (drywhite sparkling wine).
Flavor and Size: Distinguished smooth, crisp, nutty withsweet ocean flavor; Aromatic and savory taste, appreciated for its keen yetwarm and iodized taste. Medium to small size pearls.
Manufacturer: Marky’s Caviar, Sturgeon Aquafarms -USA, Bascom, Florida
Storage Type: Refrigerated 38F or below.
- MARKY’s Caviar – Special Selection of Extra Siberian Osetra Baerri Sturgeon Caviar from Italy for Someone Special.
- TOP PREMIUM QUALITY Caviar, NO Artificial Coloring, NO Artificial Flavoring, No Preservatives. Real Osetra Sturgeon Caviar that Tastes as it Should Taste – NO Excuse. Processed and packed in FDA, USDA, HACCP inspected facility.
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY if order placed Monday – Thursday before 1pm EST. Contact Us if Saturday Delivery Required. All Ossetra Sturgeon Black Caviar Shipped in a Secure Thermo Box with Ice Packs to Preserve Freshness, Good for 72 Hours Transit Time. Keep Refrigerated 38F or below
- Marky’s Italian Baerii Osetra Caviar ‘Malossol’ is highly praised by connoisseurs for its unique clean, sweet, crisp and ‘nutty’ flavor. Despite the Baerii Osetra are mostly farm raised from the best Siberian Sturgeon breed it doesn’t reflect on the perfect taste of the large grains of the color ranging from grey to golden brown.
- Malossol cured Italian Osetra Sturgeon Black Caviar, hand packed and quality checked for color, size, freshness, flavor and texture. Defined as salty, non-fertilized fish eggs from sturgeon, black caviars are highly regarded by culinary enthusiasts the world over. Of the many sources for black caviar, the most notable are the Osetra, Beluga and Sevruga Sturgeon