Maldon Sea Salt – Flaky Pyramid-Shaped Cystals
The coastal town of Maldon, Essex, has been a salt-producing center since the middle ages, although legend has it the secret of salt-making from sea water was discovered here over 2,000 years ago when the Romans ruled Britain. Maldon continues to develop the traditional saltmaker’s craft to produce the most unique salt crystals available. This flake salt is soft, thin and crisp, melting in your mouth to a rich flavor.
- Harvested along the coastal town of Maldon, England since 1842.
- Delicate, thin, crisp sea salt flakes.
- Pure white flakes with rich, full flavor.
- All-natural with no additives or anti-caking agents.
- Use sea salt flakes as a finishing salt.