Caviaroli Olive Oil Caviar – Chili – Guindilla, 200 gram
Arbequina Caviaroli is made using Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Initially developed by world renowned chef Ferran Adria of El Bulli, this product is produced by using a new technique which surrounds extra virgin olive oil drops with a thin layer of water containing sodium alginate, a gum extracted from the cell walls of brown algae. The drops are then immersed in a calcium bath, resulting in a fine gelatin capsule around the oil drop to form the caviar. With this patented method, the olive oil inside the sphere remains 100% pure. The caviar membrane is thin and easily bursts in the mouth releasing the wonderful aromas within. Arbequina Caviaroli has a light golden color and transparency that adds a buttery, very mild flavor to any dish. It enhances both the presentation and the eating experience. Best of all, Caviaroli has a long shelf life, making it easy and convenient to use. Arbequina Caviaroli is now being served by several Michelin starred restaurants. There are endless applications of Caviaroli, as olive oil pairs well with a wide variety of foods.
- Spanish Arbequina olive oil with Guindilla Chili in encapsulated format
- large format for Food Service / restaurant use
- allows you to add olive oil on a dish in a contained manner
- perfect for garnishing seafood, appetizers, or dessert applications
- arbequina olive oil infused with chili / guindilla