Bottarga Borealis – Caviar Pearls – Skreiperle 3.5 oz From The Depths Of The Norwegian Arctic made from the finest cod roe
Bottarga Borealis Ingredients: Cod Fish Eggs, Salt
Pizza margarita Oysters Sushi Shakshuka with bottarga Clams Mixed grilled seafood sandwich Moroccan seafood bastilla Omelette with Bri cheese and bottarga Bouratta salad Capris salad Asparagus salad Arugula and halumi cheese salad and octopus Octopus and mashed potato with garlic butter and truffles Hummus with olive oil and walnuts Bloody Mary Lobster rolls Shrimp and bottarga rice paper rolled Shrimp tacos with bottarga
Powdered Bottarga for toppings Preparation:
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH BOTTARGA (ON TOAST)
Toasted sour dough bread slices 4 eggs 5 tablespoons of Bottarga (grated or sliced) 1 tablespoon Butter 1 tablespoon olive oil Mixed herbs to your taste (parsley, chives, tarragon, coriander) Optional: artichoke hearts with one lemon Salt and pepper
PREPARATION: 10 minutes • If you use artichoke hearts, slice them in thin slices and mix with a little lemon juice • Prepare the grated bottarga or slice the bottarga in fine slices • Chop your choice of herbs • Crack the eggs in a bowl. Add salt, pepper, the chopped herbs and stir the mixture • Melt the butter in a pan and add the olive oil. When warm, add the egg mixture and gently mix at low temperature • Place the scrambled eggs on toast, add the bottarga (and the artichokes)
- Hand Made in Norway “On the Arctic Sea”
- Approximate weight 3.5 Oz
- Slice thinly like salami on a toast or sandwich or grate it over pasta or salad or scrambled eggs, read the preparations in the descriptions below.
- Highly rich in Omega 3 and protein, decreases anxiety and increases the aphrodisiac.
- The secret magic ingredient that will change all of your seafood recipes