Beluga Sturgeon Hybrid Caviar, Rated Top Black Caviar in the World, Exclusively from OLMA – 0.5 Ounce – Overnight Delivery
Beluga Sturgeon – most highly ranked and expensive black caviar in the world. As a threatened species Beluga can’t be sold in USA. OLMA is the first company on US market to introduce a legal hybrid variety between Huso Huso(X) x Acipenser Baerii(Y) = Beluga Sturgeon Hybrid. Beluga Hybrid possesses a mild buttery note than the traditional Beluga caviar along with the earthy and nutty tones of Siberian sturgeon. Its trademark characteristics include its rich, creamy flavor and large-sized pearly grains. With a smooth, butter-like consistency, the heavenly sturgeon pearls range from light gray to black shade. Beluga caviar hybrid is imported to the USA according to US Custom declaration for the importation of Fish or Wildlife and with Cites permit.
Flavor: Extremely mild, buttery flavor, unique full-flavored after taste Size: Large pearly grains Color: Light-gray grains Number of Servings: 1 serving Origin: Italy Packaging: Glass jar 0.5 oz (14g) Preparation: Fresh, Cured with Salt Caviar Fish & Grade: Beluga Sturgeon Hybrid Caviar [Huso Huso(x) x Acip Ruthenus(y)] Shelf Life Refrigerated: 12 months. Product pasteurized. Storage Type: Refrigerator 38F or below.
OLMA is a major producer of fine caviar, meat, fish and other gourmet foods since 2001. OLMA imports dozens of varieties of the best black and red caviar from Italy, Israel, South Korea, Russia, and the USA. We are proud to be your one-stop source for remarkably delicious, first-rate caviar.
We pack, export and import the finest Russian and international foods all over the world. We are passionate about delivering exceptional quality products to individual consumers
Best Quality & Premium Taste at low price! Ideal for Corporate & Holiday Gifts. All caviar is packed to order to ensure maximum freshness of this delicacy for your enjoyment.
- Beluga Sturgeon – most highly ranked and expensive black caviar in the world. As a threatened species Beluga can’t be sold in USA. OLMA is the first company on US market to introduce a legal hybrid variety between Huso Huso(X) x Acipenser Baerii(Y) = Beluga Sturgeon Hybrid Caviar.
- Trademark Characteristics – Beluga Sturgeon black caviar is valued for its large pearls and rich creamy flavor which is often compared to the consistency of butter. The color of Beluga Sturgeon pearls can range from light grey to black. However, their color variation has no effect on their taste, which is heavenly.
- Pairings – With its rich creamy taste and fresh sea scent, there’s nothing better than enjoying a plate of black caviar with a chilled glass of vodka or Champagne in hand.
- About OLMA Food – For more than 15 years OLMA has been passionately committed to bringing the finest caviar to the market. Our award winning caviar is produced using many of the traditional Russian techniques while meeting all of the United States’ stringent standards and regulations.
- Delivery – All orders are packed fresh and shipped overnight to ensure you receive the freshest Beluga Sturgeon black caviar possible.