American Salmon Roe Pink Caviar Wild Caught – 4 oz
Pink Salmon Roe (Alaskan) is the smallest and most abundant species of the Pacific salmons. Meat obtained from Pink salmon is very lean; however its caviar has a sufficient amount of fat. Roe obtained from Pink salmon is characterized by medium bright-orange eggs with a distinct salmon flavor and lingering finish. Pearls of Pink salmon are reminiscent of Keta, but a little smaller. This roe can be suggested as a less expensive substitute for Keta. When they are presented separately, it is difficult to ascertain a difference. Pink salmon roe has the same bright orange color with flashes of pink and red. Pink salmon is used in Japanese cuisine as ikura and as a garnish to fish and seafood dishes. Apart from Keta, it has a slightly stronger flavor. It is excellent with a dollop of cr?me fraiche on blini or fresh baguette. Pink salmon roe also makes a great addition to an omelet for breakfast and boiled potatoes with sour cream for lunch. – Flavor: Clean fresh water flavor and is the lowest in salt available anywhere. – Manufacturer: Marky’s – Brand: Marky’s Caviar – Origin: Alaska, Canada – Size: Giant individual beads – Color: Vivid orange color, flashes of read – Flavor: Clean fresh water flavor and is the lowest in salt available anywhere. – Shipping: Product is perishable and will be shipped via Overnight delivery – Preparation: Fresh Frozen, Cured with Salt – Packaging: Jar / Tin – Storage Type: Only Refrigerated, the product is perishable – Appearance: Crisp bursting pearls – Incredible on crusty French bread with cr?me fraiche – Drinks: Ice cold vodka or dry white wine
- Pink Salmon Roe (Alaskan) caviar is commonly used in high end restaurants because of the richest taste and distinctly bigger, gorgeous, succulent roe grain.
- This delicacy is rich in Omega-3 polyunsaturated fats.
- The product is gluten free with zero grams of trans fat.
- Overnight Delivery with Ice Packs to preserve freshness. Note: the product is perishable and should be stored in refrigerator, 29-32F
- We offer a unique and unsurpassed selection of the finest, first quality malossol caviar available, directly sourced and hand selected from each harvest. The greatest value and quality at a low price!