Alaska Smoked Salmon, Sockeye, Wild, 16 Oz. Filet
Alaska wild salmon is known worldwide as the best quality salmon available. It is noted for its deep red color and firm moist flesh. Unlike lox or gravlax (which is salted, cold cured, softer and tends to come pre-sliced), our salmon is first brined, then hot smoked over an alder wood fire which makes it moist, flaky and just a touch sweeter. The 1 lb fillet is heat-sealed in a foil pouch and in its own natural juice, which adds great flavor to dips, spreads, omelets, frittatas, quiches, pasta dishes and other favorite recipes. From the icy waters of Alaska, this fish is GMO-free and there are no nitrates added. Certified Kosher, high protein, low carbohydrate and gluten free. RECIPE SHEET INCLUDED. Not only is this smoked seafood healthy and delicious to eat right from the pouch, it is a handy pantry item for when guests drop in. No refrigeration is necessary until the pouch has been opened. You just can’t find a better all occasion gourmet gift food item for dad, mom, friends or business associates. It ships in an attractive, fiber box that is completely recyclable. Product is smoked, cured and packaged in Bellingham, Washington.
- Smoked Alaska Sockeye Salmon 1 lb fillet, hot-smoked over alder fire, packed in its own natural juice
- High protein, low-carb, gluten free, low sugar, rich in Omega 3 fatty acids; nitrate free. An ideal, healthy choice for meals and snacks.
- Heat sealed in foil pouch for a shelf life of up to 5 years. No refrigeration needed until opened. SOME RECIPES INCLUDED
- Wild caught from sustainable managed rivers and offered by a family run Pacific Northwest business. Fiber box is recyclable.
- An ideal gourmet specialty holiday food or gift item or a great item for your pantry.