$36 | oz Alexander Kaluga Sturgeon Caviar, Premium Quality 8 oz | 227 g
Treat yourself to fantastically delicious black caviar of Kaluga Sturgeon Kaluga caviar is considered to be the most valuable among the rest of the sturgeon roe. The caviar is produced from roes of mature hybrid of over 7~8 years of aqua culture. Its color can be dark olive and green, or light grey. The roe diameter is over 2.5 mm. The roes are firm, have a strong creamy taste and long after taste. Where it comes from? Kaluga fish is the result of millions of years of natural hybridization between Huso Huso / Beluga and the Amur Stellate Sturgeon. Kaluga Sturgeon (Huso dauricus) or, as also called, The River Beluga, has the registered weight of more or less regularly caught species of 2,200lb/1,000kg with the length of 19ft./5.8m! It is acknowledged to be the largest freshwater fish in the world! Kaluga’s are one of the four species of sturgeons to exist in the Russian Amur River, which is one of the largest rivers in East Asia and flows between the borders of Russia and China. And we get for you Kaluga caviar straight from there.
- Delicious Kaluga Sturgeon Caviar (Huso dauricus) 8oz | 227g
- Kaluga caviar is considered to be the most valuable among the rest of the sturgeon roe
- Kaluga Sturgeon or, as also called, The River Beluga, has the registered weight of more or less regularly caught species of 2,200lb/1,000kg with the length of 19ft./5.8m!
- Perfect Present for Gourmand and Foodie
- We ship all caviar in a thermo-secure box with ice packs to preserve freshness. Our boxes can keep the required temperature inside during 3 days. But 99.9% of our customers get their orders overnight. Once the shipment arrives, remove the tin from the box and store in the coldest part of your refrigerator, until ready to enjoy. Unopened, caviar will remain fresh for up to 60 days. Once opened, enjoy it during 5-6 days.